Sunday, August 2, 2009

Not just one but TWO!!!! What was I thinking????

Our friends the Lybberts cat had a litter of kittens. Of coarse as soon as they were born we had to go see them and my kids feel in love with them. Any one who knows me knows that's I am NOT an animal lover what so ever. I don't want to touch them look at them or especially own one. But since I am such a great mother (ha ha ha) my kids talked me into getting one. Well this is how it happened. Kage asked Margo how much they were and Margo said they are FREE!!!! Kage could not believe it. I went over to their house to pick him up from playing one day and he came running up to me saying Margo said the kittens are free can we get one. Well I thought Margo liked me or more than that but I guess not!!!!!! I told him I had to have a talk with Margo then we would see. Well of coarse after they were FREE I gave in and said yes he could have one and he choose Snickers right away. After they were about 8 weeks old and ready to come home we went and bought them bed ,food and toys. The night before we went over to pick Snickers up Kage was over there playing and I get a phone call. It is Kage he wanted to know if tomorrow when we pick up Snickers if we an have Doddle's too!! Because Margo said Doddle's was FREE also!! Are you kidding me!!!!! Well being the sucker I am we now are the proud owners of Snickers and Doodle!!!!After about a month Snickers ran away and was gone for 2 days. It was the longest 2 days of Kages life. We hung up sign everywhere. But thanks to Lindsay he was found!! They are doing good still trying to get used to being a pet owner. But the kids love them soooo much!! Thanks to the Lybberts for kittens!!! Just remember pay backs are not fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Doddle and Snickers!!

Kam loves the kittens!

They cant get enough of them.

Ken feel asleep and Doddle snuggled up to her leg. It was so cute!!

Kager is on cloud 9!!

Ken is still learning how to hold them! Poor little kitten!!


This was after Snickers was found so excited to have him back!


Kager can finally sleep tonight Snickers is home!!! He was so worried about him! I have to say I was worried about him to. I also felt so bad for Kage I finally give in to a pet and we lose it! I have grown a little attached to them but I can still say I am not an animal lover yet!!!

It is so funny to watch the Kittens play with Kam!!

No comments: