Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last Chance Lakes moms only!!!

By in July the girls went out to last chance for a sleep over then lots of skiing. I was in California so I did not get to go. But since school was starting soon we know we need to go one last time so we could get a break aways from our darling children and great husband!!! It was the funnest time ever. We laughed so hard and scared ourselves so bad we thought someone was there to kill us with chimes!!! Liz made the best spinach dip ever and we sat around eating, talking and laughing all night long. Margo reminded us that we need to get to bed so we can hit the lake at the crack of dawn. We begged her to not wake us up until at least 9:00 AM. So about 2:00 AM we were in bed but that did not stop us from talking and laughing we still talked for probably another hour. The next morning we got up ate breakfast then we hit the lake. It was so nice to get up to such pretty lake that was like glass!!! Everyone was so nice and patient to let me try over and over and over again. By the time we left my arms and wrist hurt so bad I could not believe it. I knew if they hurt this bad and we have not even started the drive home then there was no way I was going to even be able to get out of bed tomorrow. But it was worth the pain for the fun I had!!! Thanks girls for the great time can't wait to do it again!!!

Sitting around eat, talking , laughing cant get better than this!!!! Liz, Lisa, Me and Margo.
Susan and Tara.

Getting the boat ready to hit the lake!!

Tara, Me, Margo and Susan.

Seriously Margo is amazing. I could watch her all day long. She makes it look so easy.

Tara is great. She popped right up.

The best boat driver ever!!

OK here I am trying to take myself into getting into that cold water and making a fool out of myself.

Lisa and Tara giving me a lesson before I dive in!!

Here I am , HIT IT!!!!!
I am so scared. I tried Margo's new ski forever and could not get up. Then Susan had her ski so I tried it and I was so close to getting up. I wanted to keep going ti was so much fun but my arms felt like they were going to fall off. I did not thick I was even going to be able to pull my self into the boat. Thanks to everyone for the advice and letting spend most of the time trying. I tried to waked also . I got up once but was really wobbly. I guess we have another excuse to do another girls night out there so I can try again.

Just got done skiing so relaxing with Liz. Liz just had surgery on her hand so she just got to sit on the boat relax and get some sun lucky girl!! Next time she is getting in I can't wait to see her ski!!


SUPER LISA!! She put on her whole body wet suit to get in. It was cold I should have borrowed it but my body would have never fit into that suit! Look at that great body!!

Susan getting ready to ski.

Margo is amazing at anything she does.

Lunch time!!!

5 comments:

T said...

How fun!! That looks like a blast! I'm with ya on the cold water. I can't get in unless it's like bath tub warm. I'm such a wimp. I just don't find that it's worth it once you get out and freeze your butt off until your dry. I'm proud of you for trying it though!

margo said...

All that work did pay off -- now you are a pro! That was such a fun time. Last time we just kept wishing you were there, espeically when Lisa asked what time it was when all the lights were out and I turned on my light on my watch. It was so much fun having you there. Thanks for being so great.

Lisa Erskine said...

What a fun day! Your were such a trooper to keep trying...you were sooo close!! Next time you'll get up and be skiing the course! Also, next time...bring your TEA BAGS! :)

Lisa Erskine said...

BTW, you are in BIG trouble for posting that hideous picture of me in my wetsuit!!!!

susan hall said...

i have'nt even seein this post, its so cute that was a blast i had so much fun...we are for sure doing this again...