Monday, August 3, 2009

Legoland

We went to Legoland on Wednesday July 15th. Last year we went but we got there really late and they close early so we were only there a few hours. My kids wanted to go back so we can see it all. Kage loves Lego's. He loves to look at all the thing made from Lego's. It is fun but the lines to the rides are sooo long. The have an aquarium next to it and we had tickets to go to it so we went to it also. The kids like that. The worse part was when we can out we had a flat tire!!! Seriously I wanted t cry. We found a towing company hat would come and fix it for $50. That was a great deal we told them to come and do it. We wait for about 45 minutes for them to get there and when he got there he asked me for my tools. I said what tools he said there is special tools I need to get the spare down. Well we looked everywhere I called Troy he did not know what he was talking about. He said he could try to pump up the tire and hopefully it would get us somewhere but it was still $50. I wanted to cry. I called Troy and he said he would make some calls and get back to me. Well in the meantime I asked it I could get the tools from an other suburban would that work he said probably. Well by this time the park was way past closed and only a few cars in the parking lot 2 of the cars were suburbans. As he started to put air in i seen the people getting into their suburban way across the parking lot. I ran as fast as I could over to them. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I could not even talk by the time I got to them. But they were so nice and they found the tools I needed and they worked. By this time it was over 2 hours since we been at our car. But we were just grateful it worked out. The next day Troy called and said I found your tools you needed in my Truck. That is a great spot for them!!!! So the next day we spend the morning at Big O Tire getting the tire fixed.




It is so amazing they have the Las Vegas Strip in Lego's.




Ken loved the rides.

Kager liked to go by himself.

Aunt Amanda loves Merilyn Monroe so Kage had to get a picture to show her.


Ken had to have one with Elvis.

Kage loved these cars they got to drive them around on little roads. They had stop lights and stop sings. Some kids would drive on the wrong side of the road it was scary.


They had a little track for Ken. She was a scary driver. It was funny to watch her.

Kage wanted to go this ride so bad but you got wet and no one wanted to go with him so he want by himself. It looked fun but I did not want to get wet.


Ken wanted him to go on this ride so bad with her so he was a good sport and went.




This was at the aquarium. They thought it was cool you could poke your head up in the middle of the tank.



Here is the flat tire!!!

Hanging out at Big O Tires waiting to get it fixed!!!

No comments: