Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!!

I grew up in a small town. They have a celebration ever year on the 4th of July. They have a breakfast, a little parade, game and crafts for the kids. Kage rode his 4 wheeler and Ken rode her car in the parade they both threw candy and they thought that was great. After the parade Kage and Kenlee played games and made some crafts . Then everyone played baseball. After all that fun we had a barbecue at my moms. Then Kage and I went to the Stadium of Fire to see the Jones Brothers. It was fun to get to go and spend time with Kager. I have pictures of the Stadium of Fire but who knows where If i find them I will have to put them up but for now there are the pictures of the rest of the day.

Kage up to bat.

Troy and Blake coming in from out field.

Amanda is pitching and Kager is playing 2nd base.


2 tired little girls!!!!!!!


Kam and Grandma hanging out in the shade.

Kage in a race!!

Making a 4th of July Necklace.


Kam watching the Parade. Maybe next years she can be in it!!!


Ken driving her princess car in the parade.

Kager on his 4 wheeler in the parade.

1 comment:

T said...

WOW! You guys have had a busy summer. I can't believe you got talked into having 2 cats!! You know that means you are just one cat away from being "Cat Lady" hehe! I'm kidding. My kids want a pet soooooo bad! I think if we didn't leave town so often, we would probably have one by now.

Looks like you have had a fun filled summer! Sorry we weren't able to get together, but next time I'm out I'll let you know!