Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!


Halloween was a fun day at our house this year. Kenlee woke up not feeling well. I woke up in labor. Kager loves the school parade so me and Kenlee went and watched him at that. That night my family came over and we walked around the block with the kids to trick-or-treat. After that Troy took them some more with a bunch of friends. Kenlee did not last long because it started to rain so she came home and had as much fun handing out candy to everyone.
Kage at his Halloween Parade at his school.





The day before Halloween we had to go and buy Kenlee a new costume because she hated her witch costume I already had. It was a fight to put it on her then after she had it on she would cry and cry. I found this poodle skirt with he jacket and she loved it.










Kage by his pumpkin he carved.












n

No comments: