Sunday, November 30, 2008

4 weeks old!!!!

WOW, where does the time go? Kambree is 4 weeks old already!! When you are pregnant 4 weeks feels like a life time but now she is here I can't believe she is 4 weeks already. She is so much fun. She is getting a double chin and starting to get a little fat on her legs. Kage and Kenlee love her so much. They are still fighting over who gets to hold her. I thought after a few weeks they would not want to hold her as much but I was wrong. She get so many hugs and kisses and is held all the time. No wonder why she is so spoiled and don't want to sleep at night unless we are holding her. We love her so much and we are so glad she is a part of our family!!!










1 comment:

Lisa Erskine said...

She is adorable!! I can't believe that she is already 4 weeks! Wow...time does fly! I love her name, too! Cute blog! I finally added you on mine...so I'll comment more often! :)