Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family pictures November 8, 2008

Look at these adorable picture of our family. I am so lucky to have the cutest kids and of course the best looking husband. The first few shots I took off Kambrees diaper and she peed on Troy once and pooped on him 3 times. He was a good sport about it. But when it was my turn to hold her I made sure she had a diaper on. We wanted to get them done right after we had Kambree so we had them done when she was a week old. My good friend Jill was the one who took the pictures for us. She is so good at capturing the best shot. I appreciate her doing them for us she did such a great job!

And now we are 5!!!

Look how cute and squishy. She loved to be folded over like this.

Look at those big eyes


My sweet baby!!!




She has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger already!!!


I love this picture she is so cute and she loved to be in this position.








Cutest kids ever!!!!


Look at that smile!!


Look how tiny she is and that only last for such a short time. so I am enjoying every moment with her.

Sooooooo cute!!!

Look at the adorable dimple!!!!



Just hanging around!!!!




I love this picture. Look at all the wrinkles. She has no fat she needs to grow into her skin.


Look at those eyes!!

Look how sweet, she looks like she is smiling.
Such a cutie pie!!!
10 fingers........
and 10 toes.....



We love you Kambree and are so glad you are a part of our family!!!

2 comments:

Bubba & Tara Morris said...

Oh my heck!! What adorable pictures. your friend does an amazing job! ok and you and of course your family helps a bit! Ha HA! see ya at Twilight!

jenn said...

Ahhh! Such a beautiful pictures for a beautiful baby. I love when they are so fresh and new...it goes too fast.