Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Roxy!!

Most of you heard that back in August after only having Snickers about a month and a half he was ran over by a car and died. It was not a good day in our house. I never, never, never even dreamed of crying over an animal especially a cat but I cried and I cried and I cried. When we told Kager about it and he was crying so hard and so upset over it I could not help it I was crying just as hard. I really was sad for the kitten but mostly so sad to see my son soooooo upset and I could not do anything about it. It was a long week but finally things started to get better just in time for our neighbor down street to call and say they had baby kittens they were giving a way and one looked just like our Snicker. We went to look at them and of coarse Kager and Kenlee fell in love with her. So we are once again a 2 cat family again. She is so cute and my kids love her. Her and Doodles even like each other. But I do need to get both of them fixed or else we are going to be having babies of our own!!!

Roxy!!!

Kager and Roxy

Ken and Roxy.

Roxy and Doodle checking each other out.

Kage is so happy we now have 2 cats again.

2 comments:

T said...

Awww! I'm so sorry to hear about Snickers. That is so hard to see your kiddos so upset. I'm glad you found another kitten, though. My sis-in-laws kitten had babies before it was a year old, so yeah, it can happen sooner than you think.

Lisa Erskine said...

If you have 2 kittys...you might as well have 3...come and get our psycho kitty!!! You know, one for each kid!! Sounds like a great idea!! :)