Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kenlees 1st day of preschool

It is Kenlees turn to start school. She was so excited to get to go to school today. She has a great teach Mrs. Boothe and she has all her little friends in her class and I get a few hours of peace and quite, well I still have Kam but hopefully she will nap !!! LOL
Kenlee getting ready to go!


She wanted to pose as I was snapping pictures! I think she might be a model someday!


My favorite is the spit pose!!!

Kam is saying help me mom!!

I am not sure if Kam is sad or happy Kenlee is off to school. I am guessing she will he glad to have a break form little mother hen Kenlee!!!

Giving daddy and Kam a kiss good-bye!

I am so lucky. I am standing on my back yard deck and that railing behind that car is where her school is.

She is so lucky to have all her little friends in her class. Mallory, Emery, Bren, Ken and Quincey.
K is for Kenlee!!! She is so proud of her papers she does! Great job Ken we love you!!

2 comments:

T said...

How lucky are you to have school right next door??!! My favorite is the spit pose. Very creative. Spit bubbles are the new thing on the runway! She is such a cutie pie!

Liz said...

Oh my gosh. What a little doll. I absolutely love her in glasses. I could just eat her little face. Too cute!