Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fun times on the Boat!

We knew summer was coming to an end so we took advantage of August and tried to go out on the boat as often as we could. I finally got up on the wake board. Now I did not say I am good once I get up but I get up. I am out of control. I am doing tricks hat I don't want to do so I am screaming and half the time I just let go cause I get so scared cause of the tricks I am doing!! All the soar muscles and trying again and again finally paid off.

Troy all gets stuck driving and not playing much!!


Miss Hollywood!!!

Amanda, Kam, Ken me and Kage all on the tube. It looks like Kam is just standing up in the tube her self. Really Amanda is holding her. She loved it.


Sheryl, Kager and Amanda on the tube.
Kam, Amanda,Ken, Me and Kager

Me and the kids getting ready to go.

Finally I am up!!! Out of control but up!!!!

Here I am trying to get my butt out of the water!
Here is Troy he has had a hurt knee all summer so he did not do to much. But when he did he kicked butt!!!

Troy on the wake board
Our cousins Kylee and Dylan got to go out with us one day.

Dylan, Kager and Kylee on the tube.


Then they wanted Amanda to join them.

everyone decided to go for a swim and now they are trying to get back on!!

No comments: