Thursday, November 5, 2009

Walking and her 1st Teeth!!!

Walking all over and 2 teeth. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She has 2 teeth already and I say already cause my other kids did not get their 1st tooth until they were 13 months old. She was only 11 months when the 1st one broke through. She also is walking everywhere. She still likes to crawl and for those who have seen her crawl it more like walk on her knees she don't use her hands. She is so much fun. Kambree thanks for always putting a smile on our face we love you!!!


Here she is walking on those knees.

2 comments:

Teri said...

What a cutie. I can't believe she is one!

Liz said...

Ohhhhh I just want to gobble her up. I'm so sad she's getting teeth...I love her little gummers. And I can't believe she is already walking...she is just a newborn it seems. Yikes