Monday, November 23, 2009

Halloween Party at the Erskins 2009

The Erskin's know how to throw a party!! It was so much fun. The only bad part was I walked around all night in this Eve costume. Seriously look at me I look ridiculous and I walked around in it all night in front of our friends. I can't believe they are still friends with me when they seen me in this. The joke of the night was how my butt and other parts of my body looked in this costume!! It was a fun night. Thanks Jason and Lisa for the great party!!!!




The White's


The Lybbert's


The Mackay's

The Morris's


The Erskin's


The Palmer's


The Wycherly's


The Olsen's


The Zetner's


The Bray's


The Jeppson's


Brent and Melissa


The Hall's


The Primm's


The Bristow's


The Peterson's


The Shoemaker's





2 comments:

T said...

Oh. my. gosh!! Those costumes are hilarious!! You guys are brave! You guys were batman and batgirl, TOO??!! You both are awesome!

Liz said...

That was such a fun party. I loved your costumes...I couldn't quit glancing at your leaf...ha ha ha!