Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun pictures!!

Once again I am so way far behind on my blog. Alot has happened in the last few months. Kambree final takes a bottle!!! It was a 3 week fight with her to take that bottle. No matter what we did she would not take it. Our good friends Tara and Bubba even took her for a few hours one afternoon to See if they could get her to take one and she was good for them but would not take it even then. It took Troy sleeping down stairs with her for 2 night and not seeing me for a few day then he finally took it. It was the longest 3 weeks of my life!!!! My brother and his wife had there baby boy, Daxten Blake Jolley. He is so cute and has a lot of hair. I am his favorite aunt already. It is fun for my kids to finally have a cousin on my side. My kids were the only grandkids until now. Kenlee don't like it much cause now she had to share grandma with Kage, Kam and now Dax!!! Kager lost his first teeth. Well he had to have them pulled. One night he came up to me and said mom I have a set of teeth growing behind my other teeth. I looked in his mouth and sure enough on the bottom his permanent teeth were all the way in behind his baby teeth. We took him to the dentist and they pulled the 4 bottom ones. He was not very excited about having them pulled but he did so good! I was the one who was over in the corner not looking stressing out. Since I am behind I thought I would just post some random pictures of the family over the last few months.


I love her in these glasses!




Mother Hen Kenlee!




Daddy's little girls!!!

Kenlee and aunt Amanda being silly!



YEAH, YEAH She takes a bottle and I have lots of helpers to feed her!!!


Miss Hannah Montana




It is May and we have to bundle Kam all up to go to our softball game. Is it ever going to get warm?






Before.....2 sets of teeth!!!
After...4 less teeth!!!



Millions of toys in this house but she always wants what she should not have!!


Showing off!!



And now there is 4!!





Proud aunt!!!



Baby Daxton Blake Jolley born April 1, 2009.







ne of our favorite things to do as a family is go to the Flash games. Our good friend the Flash Fox always makes sure he talks to the kids and takes pictures with them. Kambree even liked the Fox!!!










Dad and Kenlee taking a nap!!






Look how happy uncle Blake is to be holding Kam!!!




The Fox gave Kenlee cupcakes on her Birthday.. She was so excited she would not let anyone eat them just her. She loves the Fox!







Grandma playing with Kager and Kenlee.



Kenlee wold push Kam around the house all day in her stroller.







Kenlee in her cute glasses.





If grandma is holding Kam then Kenlee must also be held. Kenlee is a grandmas girl and she does not want grandma to have anything to do with Kam.


No comments: