Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fun pictures of our weekend

For Mothers Day I gave my mom a bike trailer to pull the grand kids in. This last weekend I took Kage out to spend the weekend at my parents so my dad hooked up the trailer so my mom could test it out. It was a little cold and it was raining off and on but we bundled Ken and Kam up and put them in it. Kenlee thought it was the greatest, Kam on the other hand was not to sure. If my mom stopped she started to cry but as long as she was going she was OK. Then on Sunday my brother and my sister-in -law blessed their little cute Baby Dax. He wore the same outfit his daddy wore when he was blessed. Since I am 11years older then Blake I remember his blessing day and remember him wearing that outfit. I cant believe I just admitted that it makes me sound old. It was a fun day Dax looked so cute in his little tux.

Dax and his daddy


Dax and his mommy

Kenlee loves his

Dax with grandpa and grandma Jolley


Dax and his favorite aunt, ME!!!!!


The 4 cutiest grand kids ever!!

Kager trying to keep up with grandma and the girls!



Did you say wizard of Oz? Me and Amanda make fun of grandma because her bike looks like the witch from wizard of Oz!!!

Here they go.



Kenlee loved it in there. Kam not so sure.



Kam is saying save me mommy!!!

All bundled up and ready to go!

No comments: