Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby Shower!!

My friends at Saratoga Springs gave me a baby shower for our new little baby girl. The shower was at Lisa's beautiful house, thanks Lisa. Then Margo sent out all the invites to everyone, thanks Margo. There was a lot of good food there to eat. I would thank everyone by name that bought all the delicious treats but I know I would leave some one out so thanks to all of you. There was every kind of deserts you would want. I got so many cute clothes. That is what I needed. This baby is a different season than Kenlee was so there in not much of Kenlees clothes I am able to use. Thanks to everyone that came. I had a great time. I love you all.





















Look at all the cute clothes I got. She is going to look so cute. Now she has some clothes to wear she can come anytime. Well I guess Troy and I could agree on a name!!!! Thanks to everyone!!!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Melanie! I'm so happy you have a blog. I love keeping tabs with everyone via this whole crazy world of blogging. It's so fun.

It looks like you had great success at your shower! Baby clothes, especially of the girl variety, are the best. :)

I can't believe you are so close to having your baby. It's so exciting! Everytime I see you I think how cute you are pregnant...you are just darling. Hang in there!

Jenn

T said...

Oh. my. gosh. You made quite a haul! You will have a stylin' little girl! I think this is the best time to have a baby. Having one in June and another in August just about killed me. It was just too dang hot! I'm dying to know the name you guys picked out. Are your other 2 excited about the new sister? That will be so fun for Kenlee to have a sister. Sisters are the best!

You ARE so cute pregnant! I don't understand how you stay so tiny even when you are with child. It ain't right I tell ya'.

I'm pretty sure we will be out to Saratoga Springs the weekend of Thanksgiving. Are you guys going to be around?