Friday, March 6, 2009

Look who is 8 years old, Kage!!!!


I can't believe my boy is 8 years old!! Where did the last 8 years go? On his birthday Friday Jan. 23rd we invited the family and went to Brick Oven. He first came home after school and opened the presents from me, Troy and the girls. He was so surprised that I made a cake so we could take it to Brick Oven so we could blow out the candles. I thought that was all he would do with the cake because he usually don't eat it. He has never been a fan of cake. But after he blow out he candles of course everyone wanted a piece so they could make fun of me since I have never bake a cake. Kage said he would try a piece. He thought it was the greatest cake ever he ate a big piece then we only had a few pieces left when we got home but he would not let anyone eat them he wanted them, he loved it so much! I guess I better bake more often, or not!! He had a good time at Brick oven he got lots of present and they came out and sang to him. Thanks to everyone who came.

WOW!!! Here he is my 8 year old son!! What a cutie!!
He could not wait until he could open the presents from me, Troy and the girls.
So here it is the first cake made by me. I know It is not decorated cute but apparently it tasted good Kager could not get enough of it!!!



Kenlee thought she had to help unwrap!!


He got 2 new Denver Broncos Jersey from us. He wants to wear them everyday this way I can go 3 day without washing now!!!!

He is opening his suit we gave him for his baptism.






Opening the present from Grandpa and Grandma Jolley. He was so excited because it was power wing just what he wanted!!!

They made him stand on his chair so they could sing to him at Brick oven.

Blowing out the candles on his homemade cake!!!!


No comments: